Usually, many computers or laptops that is used every day will feel heavy. It happens may be because some virus, trojan, mallware on computers or laptops. And many applications are installed or uninstalled, so it will be effect to registry system. So, computers or laptops will feel heavy.
It is a common problems, it problem can be fix using some tools, for example Tune Up Utility. Usually this problems occurs in Windows OS (Operating System). Sometimes, the problem is so complex that the best way to solve it is to reinstall OS.
Now, I will share how to create USB for Bootable. First, we must prepare :
- ISO file OS (Operating System), The Source OS in ISO file.
- USB Flashdisk minimum of storage is 4 GB. Its a safe zone. The important is the size storage if Flashdisk largher than size of ISO file.
- Rufus, it is a USB Bootable tools. You can download in Here.
1. After you downloading Rufus. Plug your USB Flashdisk, and than run the rufus. Below is view of Rufus. Than, select your USB device.
3. Click "Start". And than formatting process is begins.
4. Check "Create a bootable disk using". Look at below.
6. Than Click "Start". It is a process to initialization of ISO File.
7. This is a indicator if the ISO File is good. Look at below.
9. Finish. If the indicator showing "DONE". Look at below. So, your USB Bootable is successfull
Download rufus in Here.
Thank's for your visit and don't forget to comment