How to install Adobe Flash Player on Linux Debian or Ubuntu - Adobe Flash Player, is a software with small size but it very usefull for browsing in internet. If your browser was not installed Adobe Flash Player, so you will not can streaming or playing game via your browser. With use Adobe Flash Player, so we can playing files with .swf or .flv format in the website or webblog. The Adobe Flash Player having some usefull, for example :
- Playing mp3 music embeded on the webiste.
- Playing radio streaming on the website
- Playing video di sharring sites, like Youtube, vimeo, etc.
- Playing TV Online Streaming.
- Chatting and video call on social sites like Mig33, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.
1. Open your terminal. Or press Ctrl Alt T. And following this command.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install flashplugin-installer2. Wait until that is installed. And than restart your browser (Close and open again).
Okay finish, I hope that way will usefull for your Ubuntu. Enjoy it. If you have some problems you can leave a comment. Thanks for your visit.
How to install Adobe Flash Player on Linux Debian or Ubuntu.