How to Fix "DNS Probe Finished No Internet" Error - Have you ever receive "DNS Probe Finished No Internet" error message on your browser while trying to connect to internet? It probably caused by several reasons, but you may try these solutions to fix it.
Below are some sollutions that might usefull for you:
1. Using public DNSYour ISP already have one, but there may be several error in your default DNS so you can always try public DNS. Read more in this article.
2. Renewing IP addressConnecting to public connection and obtain IP address automatically may cause to have IP crash. Renewing it may solve the problem, so here’s how to do it:
- Open Command Prompt by typing cmd in windows search box, then hit enter.
- Type "ipconfig /release" then hit enter.
- Continue by typing "ipconfig /renew" then hit enter.
3. Flush DNS
In most cases, flushing DNS is the solution you needed. Follow this steps
- Open up Command Prompt, type in "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter.
- Once done, type in "netsh winsock reset" and press enter. After that, you can restart your computer.
4. Reboot your router
If none of above solution works, try to reboot your router from the router setting.
Okay, that's four ways you can try to solve about DNS Probe Finished No Internet. I hope it useful and thanks for your visit.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
- How to Offline Browsing in Google Chrome
- [Microsoft] Microsoft Stopping Nokia X
- How to Create USB Bootable Using Rufus
- Advanced for Hiding Files or Folder on Windows
Paper 4Share - How to Fix "DNS Probe Finished No Internet" Error