How To Remove Message Caches in iPhone using iBackupbot - If you rely on messaging a lot with your iPhone, strong chance that your storage will be occupied by “Other” data made up of message cache. Because, iMessage provides you with more than just text messaging but also communicating using pictures, videos, and other media. You can clear up some spaces that have been occupied by these caches using iBackupbot and these simple steps:
- Backup your iPhone through iTunes. Connect your device to PC/Mac, right click on your device under iTunes, and click Backup Now.
- Open up iBackupbot, navigate to System Files => Mediadomain => Library => SMS => Attachments.
- All folders within Attachments are message caches from all media you sent and received. Simply clear it by delete all folders.
- Click Restore. Your iPhone will be restored to the backup without message cache.
- If you already have iCloud backup, go to Settings iCloud Storage and Backup to remove all backup exist.
Paper 4Share - How To Remove Message Caches in iPhone using iBackupbot